Authentic tastes of India by Swetha Khandhavalli | 09.07.2021
Way in the past, like 100 years ago, Swetha’s great grandmother in India used to use vegetable peelings, fresh spices, like peppers corns, along with root vegetables, like fresh turmeric, root ginger, garlic and onions to prepare a remedy medicine for the common cold, to reduce cholesterol or high blood pressure. Today, all over the world, a lot of doctors advise to practice ancient procedures for a healthy balanced life.
In this cooking class we will learn how to cook delicious, healthy, vegan, gluten-free Indian foods that help you stay healthy in your day-to-day life.
The menu :
- TOMATO SAARU: A popular soup recipe made with a combination of spices, yellow lentils and tamarind extract.
- GREEN BEANS AND BLACK EYE LENTIL PORIYAL: A simple and effective dry curry recipe made with finely chopped beans, Black Eye beans and coconut.
- CUCUMBER KOSAMBRI: A delicious, protein rich lentil salad.
- METHI AND RAGI FLOUR PURI: healthy, smooth and puffy “bread” made out of multigrain flour, fenugreek leaves, sesame seeds, salt, and turmeric powder.
- MORINGA LEAVES STIR FRY WITH YELLOW LENTILS: Moringa leaves have been used for centuries as folk medicine in India. In Ayurvedic traditional medicine, the leaves are believed to affect blood pressure and glucose levels.
- GREEN GRAM LENTIL CURRY
- CUCUMBER CHUTNEY: Made out of the cucumber skin
This cooking class is in English.
| A welcome drink will be offered to you by Grillette, Domain de Cressier |
6pm - 10pm
139 chf | including meal, recipes and apron for the class, excluding drinks |
ISP AGENCEMENTS | Route de l’Areuse 8, CORTAILLOD | Parking places right in front of the showroom
All subscriptions are final.
If you are not able to attend the cooking class for which you have registered, you can send your registration to a third party, under the condition of notifying us in writing | info@leslaboratoiresculinaires | no later than 6 hours before the class begins.
Please notify us of any severe food allergies by indicating it during check-out or by writing to us | firstname.lastname@example.org | no later than 10 working days before the date of the chosen class.