A TASTE OF INDIA | 02.20.2024
Chef Tom Mansfield originates from England where Indian food is the number one national dish. He studied in Manchester, living and eating in the Rusholm district which encompasses more than 45 Indian restaurants, sweet shops and groceries.Tom has travelled extensively around India learning the secrets of spices and masalas from the spicy, fiery North to the fresh and creamy South. Indian cuisine is his favourite cuisine and he hopes this selection of dishes will inspire and impress you and your dinner party guests.
- ONION BHAJI: Fried onions in chickpea flour
- TARKA DAAL: Aromatic lentil side dish
- PALAK PANEER: Indian cheese in creamy spinach sauce
- JEERA RICE: Spiced basmati rice with cumin
- ALOO PARATHA: Potato sutffed flatbreads
- BEET RAITA: Yoghurt condiment with beetroot and red onion
- LIMON PICKLE: to improve anything and everything!
| A welcome drink will be offered to you by Grillette, Domain de Cressier. |
6pm - 10pm
149 chf | Meal, sourdough & bread to take home, recipes, apron for the evening, wine pairing and coffee included |
ISP AGENCEMENTS | Route de l’Areuse 8, CORTAILLOD |
All subscriptions are final.
If you are not able to attend the cooking class for which you have registered, you can send your registration to a third party, under the condition of notifying us in writing | info@leslaboratoiresculinaires | no later than 6 hours before the class begins.
Please notify us of any severe food allergies by indicating it during check-out or by writing to us | firstname.lastname@example.org | no later than 10 working days before the date of the chosen class.