IT'S ALL ABOUT FISH | 01.30.2024
It's never easy to prepare fish when you're having guests over! Filleting, cooking, garnishing... It has to be said that it takes technique and knowledge to make a fish meal a success. During this cooking class, alongside Christian Volnin, you'll learn the techniques for preparing fish from our lakes and seas, while pairing these beautiful products with flavors from here and abroad.
We'll be working with fish according to what's available at this time of year.
- Asian version: Soy sauce, wakame and condiments
- Creole version: Lime, ginger, coconut milk and chilli pepper
- Italian version: Piedmont hazelnuts, mushrooms, Niels Rodin lemon caviar
- Made with vegetable leaves, mango, vanilla, ginger and plantain.
3 | Tips and tricks :
- Lifting a fish fillet
- How to make homemade fish stock
- Boning a fish
- Different ways to cook fish:
- Snacking on baking paper in a frying pan
- Poaching in flavored broth
- A ballotine in a steamer
| A welcome drink will be offered to you by Grillette, Domain de Cressier. |
6pm - 10pm
169 chf | Meal, ingredients, recipe cards, apron for the class, paired wine with the dishes & coffee included |
ISP AGENCEMENTS | Route de l’Areuse 8, CORTAILLOD |
All subscriptions are final.
If you are not able to attend the cooking class for which you have registered, you can send your registration to a third party, under the condition of notifying us in writing | info@leslaboratoiresculinaires | no later than 6 hours before the class begins.
Please notify us of any severe food allergies by indicating it during check-out or by writing to us | email@example.com | no later than 10 working days before the date of the chosen class.