End of the year holiday parties or staff dinners are key events in the corporate culture. Indeed, by bringing all the employees together, you can enjoy a moment of relaxation and fun.
In the current situation we offer online cooking classes for your end of year party. Our high-resolution interactive online cooking classes are broadcast as a webinar from our culinary school in Cortaillod - you cook with the chef in real time and then you eat together, each person staying at home. You will receive recipes in advance so that you can prepare and cook directly with us.
These tailor-made online cooking classes offer you the opportunity to strengthen the bonds within your company or to allow your employees to get to know each other in a different light in complete safety.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a personalized offer.
As we want to minimize the risks, we would like to give you some information and recommendations before your next cooking class to ensure your safety, fun and enjoyment:
- If you have symptoms of illness, fever, cough, loss of smell and taste, offer your place to someone else and do not come to the class.
- Client contact information is gathered prior to the class. If you have offered the class to someone else or are coming with someone else, please give us the contact information of that person(s).
- Guests should disinfect their hands with the hydro-alcoholic solution provided on arrival at the school and then wash them again with soap according to the instructions provided in the toilets. Gloves will also be made available to guests.
- Guests and our staff are obliged to wear a new mask during the cooking class and until the meal is served. We will provide masks during the class for each participant.
-When we sit down to eat, we will not be able to respect the recommended distance between us. If anyone is uncomfortable with this, we ask you to take a few Tupperware containers and we will prepare the meal for you to take away.
- Surfaces and objects will be cleaned at a regular rhythm after use.
- We ask you to touch as few surfaces as possible.
- We ask you to prefer payment by card rather than cash.
The respect of these few rules will help us to ensure the protection of everyone and the smooth running of your class.
Thank you for your collaboration!
Unfortunately we can't meet at Les laboratoires culinaires, so we'd like to be in your kitchen. Our interactive online cooking classes are broadcast in a webinar format from our school at ISP Agencements in Cortaillod -- you can ask the chef questions on an ongoing basis. You will receive a shopping list and recipes in advance which will allow you to prepare yourself and cook directly with us. However, if you don't want to cook with us in real time, you can simply enjoy the class with a glass of wine and cook at a later time. You will be able to view the video at a later time as many times as you like.
Check out our online classes here.
We look forward to sharing this moment with you soon!
Friday, April 3rd, we will have top baking chef Christophe Loeffel as our guest on our LIVE cooking class for kids on Instagram. Christophe will make a fondant au chocolat with us and our little chefs. We look forward to "seeing you" on Friday!
To occupy your kids during the quarantine we propose LIVE cooking classes for kids on our Instagram account 2 times per week :
Tuesday at 11:30 am (savory recipe)
Friday at 3 pm (sweet recipe)
We look forward to sharing this moment with you and your little chefs.
Look no further! We have the perfect gift!
Marriage is the most beautiful day in the life of a couple. For this occasion, offer them a gift that will stay forever in their hearts and minds. Give the newlyweds a GIFT CARD for 2 for a COOKING CLASS or a CHEF AT HOME. They will spend several hours enjoying their time together, learning new skills and enhancing their taste buds, which will create unforgettable memories for the rest of their lives.
We have 4 different gift cards to choose from...